Thursday, July 19, 2018

Next Entry

Finally bought a case today. Went for the Otter Defender. I now have a massive phone. I miss the tiny footprint in my pocket, but my eyes love the bigger screen. I also bought a phone holder for the car since the navigator doesn't work. Do not buy a Toyota if you want the bells and whistles. It's still a well made cheap basic car, but the extras suck. I hope the dealer will be able to connect the new phone to the car without charging a lot. I'm read to take the dash apart myself if the cost is ridiculous. The navigator is five years old anyway, so it's somewhat useless ($179 a year to update the maps... they neglected to mention that fact when they sold me the $1200+ navigator bells and whistles package).

Anyway, I'm, enjoying the phone. The savings is hurting and I'm stuck here longer, but I am enjoying the phone. Would you like to donate to the health and comfort fund?

Narf :)

No comments: