Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Doing It Again

Staying awake to stimulate the brain way past the point when I should be sleeping which lowers the will power and lets hunger in and emotional eating will soon begin, can't let hunger win, can't let hunger win, don't let hunger win. Your fear is your greatest monster (are we watching each character live out their worst fears in their heads, all unconscious at the plane crash, or are we truly lost?). Did I mention Lost is now the marathon background TV show? I never watched it during it's first run, too much hype, like Survivor with more script and I was never a big fan of reality TV or ordinary people doing
extraordinary things in contrived adventures with magical mystery tours and stereotypical characters.

Here I am again, awake.

Narf :)

No comments: