Thursday, July 26, 2018

And Dinner Too

Yes, I caved. Caved big time. I just got back from work, later, and ate two dinners, later. A 45 calorie all beef hot dog wrapped in a slice of fat free cheese wrapped in four slices of fat free turkey nuked and a slice of 40 calorie a slice bread was the holder and a protein drink too. It wasn't enough. An hour or two later, which would be after now and actually, after then, I nuked most of a big back of onions and peppers sprayed with spray cooking oil and smothered in salt and garlic and then added a plate of shrimp and more salt and garlic and half a can of cheddar cheese soup and some fat free ranch dressing and I forget if something else was added but I feel like there was and then ore nuking and then, it still wasn't enough so after the next entry even later, another protein drink. Hunger craves more. Maybe it was because I pooped for the first time in days and it continues to be a painful C.Diff experience. It itches now, again.

Stop me before I eat some more!

Narf :)

No comments: