Saturday, July 21, 2018

(e)thereal

I know there was a reason I have this entry sitting here in draft mode for more tan a year, but the only clue is this link I have sitting here in this empty box that was saved as a draft entry. I must have wanted to encourage you to visit my previous blog for some reason, like perhaps I updated thelanding entry or added an entry or few behind that (as if they were always there, chronologically), wich is something I do to that blog now and then as it holds hope for so much of who I am and my dreams of what life can be, along with many years of whining, venting, complaining, aching, and other serious struggles. The hope is what matters most, in the end. And, in the end, the love.

(e)thereal is full of love, especially hope for love.

In case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: