Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Annual Physical

Talk about a... let down... disappointment... anticlimax... boo. Yes, look at the time. An annual physical in less than an hour. I didn't see the doctor. The new doctor who I've seen a few times for various things and who impressed me enough to want to keep her passed my first annual physical off to a brand new ARNP just higher. Lucky I don't mind getting naked in front of strangers, but come on, the doctor who won over my trust was supposed to explore this body, point out skin tags an moles and discolorations and anything else I can't see and develop a plan of care to take care of all the little things that will be good for this body. So all the details I provided to the doctor were skimmed over during the session where we were supposed to dive in deep and I had to start all over again, unprepared, so much was left out. So no discussion of removing skin tags, of measuring and photographing moles and colored spots, of lavage of my ears once a year or more, of keeping an eye on my broken leg.

Sigh, I was frustrated and disappointed and blah.

Narf. :)

No comments: