Sunday, July 1, 2018

Focused Exhaustion

Well if you haven't explored this entry then you missed out on a lot. You may not be interested in a lot, or me, for that matter, but that entry is available with linkage and more to give you some deeper insight into who I am, in case it matters. Meanwhile, today I focused exhaustion and it brings me to want someone to care more than most days, but life goes on and I accept what I get. Three hours of softball this morning in blazing heat and I forgot my cooler so I had to buy $17 worth of drinks and even that wasn't enough. I survived, barely. Back here to shower and lay down for a half hour and then, out to Best Buy to get a new phone. Reluctantly for many reasons (locking into the most expensive carrier, ATT, for another 30 months feels like such a trap), I am choosing a Best Buy deal on an ATT iPhone. The phone could not be purchased, however, due to ATT not updating my profile in six years, or longer. I went to Jackson's after that and we bowled. I finally ate when I gt back here and now, it is bedtime. Hope you had fun today too.

Narf :)

No comments: