Saturday, July 21, 2018

Why I Love Wacko

It's no secret that Wacko Warner is my favorite all time cartoon character. Bugs is right up there, after all, my Facebook profile is named after him, but Wacko is the top, ummmm, whatever he is. His genius below even paid homage to Bugs so perfectly as Bugs hands the phone (and the wackiest toon torch) to Wacko ordering pizza. If you don't love him as much as I do, that's ok, you're not me and guess what, that's just right. Be you. I mean you can (and hopefully do) love me all you want, but be you, as yourself, who you really are inside. Wacko inspired one my earliest online profiles, Anonanonanon, 4/toon/here. You know a/s/l was nearly mandatory in the early chat rooms and me being anti-conventional (which takes being unconventional to impossible to convent levels), I rebelled against those who were taking on hero worship or macho sexual personae to be real as I am inside. Sharetruth, Childinside, and Anonanonanon. That was me way back when the internet way a baby bulletin board.

Anyway, if you get it, you may get me... this is why I love Wacko.



Narf :)

No comments: