Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Food Craving

Luckily, I had shrimp in the freezer because I decided to up the ante and pay $8 a pound for 31-40 size shrimp. I also bought a smaller size too. And a large bag of flounder. Yes, finally bringing fish back into the diet. Frozen, but readily available to cook in a bowl in the microwave. Better than paying much more in a restaurant where I have much less control over taste and calories, the latter beyond all-important as I streamline my waste line. There is also several cases of protein drink (almost went to route of powder, but the sink is not available for washing things daily and powdered drinks can ruin a shaker. Cans of chicken and pork, veggie burgers, and cans of veggies round out the semi-balanced high-protein meal-plan I intend to stick to 5-6 days a week through Labor Day.

Good news for the doctors and anyone who cares.

More to come (I hope).

Narf :)

No comments: