Thursday, July 12, 2018

I'll Just Drop This Here

Since I was apparently in a funk or wah wah poor me depressive poverty trap thinking (not necessarily a thinking error because the state of life as it is can be quite suicidal on so many levels these days), but definitely an out of focus misguided arrow that was hitting a target I never really want to aim at and if you understand that, well, then you might understand why I have not been babbling in the dirt, drama, & details blog as much as I used to. That (whatever that is), and the lack of time due to full time work, lots of softball, uncomfortable living space, inconsistent sleep, a plethora of distractions, and assorted unpleasant sundries. Still, through it all, I endeavor to fill the blogspace with words and there is this that and that other thing (oh really? which all goes to show, fun happens. No matter what, fun happens.

Even when you are gone.

Narf :)

No comments: