Saturday, July 28, 2018

People Are Baffling Sometimes

Mostly when I stop wanting to bend over backwards to accommodate their insecurities. Such is the case at work for the moment. It is time for me to step back and wait for them to tell me what they want from me instead of trying to anticipate the needs of the team and step up to fill a need. The respect for my effort is not only not there, but disregard and slap down is happening too often. So I intend to return to my specific responsibilities and be a team player in that way only for the time being.

Meanwhile, the medical industry is not doing well again in spite of my efforts there. Too many cooks, nobody really caring to take a good look at what is going into the soup. The soup being me. They are paid to listen, assess, and diagnose but they do not listen well and they do not take notes well so they do not assess well so they do not diagnose well so they do not treat well. I am hoping the new primary actually sees me on Tuesday (instead of pawning me off to an ARNP that she just hired who I never met who introduced herself to me as she was doing my annual physical that I thought the doctor was going to do).

I guess we just live until the living becomes too painful and then we die.

Would be more fun someone shared the journey.

If someone cared to...

Narf. :}

No comments: