Saturday, July 21, 2018

Filled-Up

Four leg-thigh pieces of chicken and a veggie-cheese blend and a protein drink and I am filled up. I had a protein drink and a large gatorade and a pickle and a small gatorade at the fields today. It was hot, the week-long low-calorie diet left me weak in spite of the pork and veggies meal from last night. Hopefully I did not turn the weight loss around too much because being under 200 pounds on Tuesday at the doctor's for my physical is very important to me. I good, not great workout at the fields. I hope for ore running and working out tomorrow, which is why I had the big meal today and will drink a couple more protein drinks before tomorrow. For the moment, I am falling asleep so I will give in to an afternoon nap.

All this must have some purpose, right?

Narf :)

No comments: