Saturday, July 21, 2018

Lost Track

Most of the time I am keeping track of my writing by cutting and pasting links to posts into a notepad file. There was a time when I put those links online (like an on-going table of contents, ya know?), but I have not made time to catch up with that blog in quite a while. It makes some blog entries sadly go unnoticed (as if you are missing something, right?) Posterity (and anyone who cares enough to want to know) will just have to find it all (and me) for themselves, itself, himself, herself, yourself, and so on. I could still have a few wonderful years with the one (the romantic dream never dies {you've seen the sequel to Phantom, right?} in y own random harvest) so not all is lost. Just a track or few.

There's always hope... off to play some more softball now.

Narf :)

No comments: