Friday, December 30, 2016

Back to Games

Thursday night Bridge returned to the activity list tonight as The Commodore texted to include me in the game. I ate a little veggies and rice while there and stopped for a 7-11 pizza and big bite on the way home. Way too much bread, even when I don't eat the bread. I was hungry and the Taco Bell was closed at midnight and the MacDonald's almost had my business but I remembered how dissatisfied I was last time I tried a year or more ago and decided to head to 7-11, the only thing open around here after 2am. It was packed as usual. Makes no sense, but that is Downtown Orlando. Games were fun, mostly. I hung out to play another game with The Commodore after everybody went home. It was good to get out and play.

Hope your day and night was fun too.

Narf :)

No comments: