Tuesday, December 27, 2016

The Usual

Woke early and started the day by checking the garbage pick up and finding out today was the day for recycling, so I took the big bin to the curb. We've been forgetting for weeks. Checking emails, as usual. Found out that the new state job website can no longer be accessed through Chrome or Edge. I will need to download Firefox and hope it does not screw up the settings or memory balance on this notepad now that I have it set right. Why would the state create a brand new website that is not compatible with Windows 10 or the Chrome browser? The state trying to tell me something? More challenges. Don't let it get you down, it's only job opportunities burning. I wrote a lot, babbled for distraction, and spent the day listening to music and youtube videos. Ate light (so far), carrots and chicken soup. Can I do that the rest of this week? It is not easy. The phone remains silent. Life goes on.

Check the babble, it's much more fun. :)

Narf.

No comments: