Monday, December 5, 2016

Full Alarm

It is done. I tried Victoria and she failed miserably. Worse than failed, she destroyed access to the drive. I tried the "remap" feature and now, the laptop drive is gone. Kaput. Done. Over and out. Mini-XP starts up on the CD and it recognizes the two external hard drives, but it does not see the laptop hard drive. Whatever Victoria tries to do, bad.

In other news, I spoke with Jackson for almost an hour. Working hard to fill the silence with positivity helps me a lot. Right after, I ate oatmeal and yogurt for dinner, finding enough will power and motivation (the body provided serious motivation, you know where to find the gorey details) and I added some chocolate syrup and raw potato starch. I started copying files from the older external laptop to the newer one so there would be two copies of everything. Then I nodded off in the chair and went to bed, carbs will still do that for me.

I woke a few minutes ago and will go back to bed and fall back to sleep if I can. I want to be awake tomorrow when I make decisions about the next step in the computer adventures. I will not let this sidetrack my job searching any more than it already has. Survival.

So how are you? :}

No comments: