Monday, December 26, 2016

So I Don't Know

What? I Mean, so I don't know, what? What happened today? Cleaned the kitchen more, emptied the fridge (there was some seriously old food in there, like two years or more in the freezer and six months past the best by date in the fridge. Took out the trash, ran the dishwasher, and found the leak. The broken garbage disposal leaks. So it got the nearly dried out cabinet wet again before I put a pot under it and the cabinet will be drying out another week. I cut the dishwasher short so no dishwasher for now. The Maharaja was appreciative that I did that cleaning and troubleshooting. Cooked, ate, check mail and did the job search thing, wrote to J, babbled in blogs, checked the interpals site, and watched internet TV. The phone remained silent. That's life these days.

How are you? :)

No comments: