Saturday, December 31, 2016

Hair Of The Dog

It worked, as the carb hangover was gone after I made and ate even more pasta and then chips and chocolate, but today I am more bloated than ever and not in any mood to move or go out or do anything. I was up all night, again, watching internet TV and woke noon-ish and babbled since. Here we are, lethargic and uninspired in body, buzzing and in no mood for doing anything other than babble in mind. There are parties tonight. Curly texted me late yesterday to let me know he was having a party. I spoke with Lonewolf and ... about getting together too, maybe heading to Harpo's house as he will be staying home with his mom. There is another party at Glinda's as well. Not wanting to go to any for financial reasons, not to mention the blah. I really want to write more too. We shall see what will be.

Any ideas?

Narf.

No comments: