Thursday, December 22, 2016

Ears Clogging and Ringing

Yup. the tinnitus just keeps pushing me further and further under water, especially upon waking. So maybe I'll remember to mention it to the doctor and get my ears checked. Eyes? Whatever. Good morning, how was your night? lol, lam, sigh. Waking in a good mood in spite of all the challenges is a good thing. I watched internet TV most of the evening after wandering the web in search of income most of the day and that was the day that was before today. Today, I shall most likely repeat the process, though I feel like babbling a bit more and I may be playing cards tonight.

Life is a wonderful mix of heartache and pain and all I need to do is keep distracting myself and hoping it will stop to be happy.

So far, so-so, but today is laughing already, so that may be a great sign.
Narf :)

No comments: