Saturday, December 24, 2016

Day Before X

Just when I said I won't do this, here again, I did. That's because I was having fun distracting myself and because I was distracting myself I was not here updating the daily life in a timely manner. Today was the day before the Xmas day holiday and I did do things. I wrote about it somewhere, likely in the detailed blog or in an email to J or both. Just not here. Feel deprived? Well, how was I supposed to know you were even here, after all. So there, your move. Snarky Xmas eve, and all that. Except the bah humbug, no need for that.

I met Helen for breakfast at Sweet Tomatoes, then I headed to my PO Box and then to my storage unit, picking up Harpo along the way, chatting briefly with his mom. After that, I headed home, watched internet TV, then headed to Lonewolf and ... for the annual Xmas Eve dinner, stopping at Publix to pick up some dinner things. Long day, sleep well.

In case it matters to you.

Ho ho ho.

Narf :P

No comments: