Monday, December 12, 2016

Computer and Dinner

Working on the new notepad (we will try not to call it a laptop anymore because it is slow as molasses and getting slower by the day. That consumed the night and day, along with some very lagging internet TV. The concern is the lag is getting worse and the browsers are slowing and everything else is slowing as well. I did not take it in to be exchanged today because I did not wake up on time, so maybe tomorrow. The body is stabilizing, though still not great. Aging or anemia or something else, hopefully the GI doctor will start finding answers on the 19th. I napped for a few hours and woke late, so I didn't shower and just headed to dinner with Precious. She chose a place called Cheddars and it was good, though we ordered too much food. It was good to see her. She's not working, going to school, so I didn't ask for phone money. Another $600 birthday gift for this year. Getting home, I was tired and headed to bed. That is the day since last entry. Are we saving the world yet?

Narf :)

No comments: