Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Not Much Here

A whole lot more in the babbling second part of this two part daily blog experience we've shared since it began earlier this year. Briefly, however, without the babbling asides, distractions, rants, and fun, there's not much going on. I am waiting for The Maharaja to wake and shower (he's usually up and out a lot earlier than this, hopefully he is well) and head out to his daily work and projects as he usually does and then I will shower and explore the possibilities of things to do. Until then I check emails for job opportunities and indulge my writing. It is Wednesday and I shall attempt yet another change of routine to avoid the Wednesday Blues that seem to haunt me every Wednesday. Anyway, this is the excitement of the real life.

Monday was online job searching all day, about 11 hours non-stop, then the GI doctor, then internet TV (two series: Life and Eli Stone... feel free to discuss) that bled into Tuesday. Mixed in was babbling and music. See the details if you want the details. Harpo called a few times to let me know I was invited to a party on Facebook. I don't want to go on Facebook, it's depressing. Jackson sent texts. The Maharaja checked in in his usual friendly, caring way and assured me I have safe haven here as I search for income. He's a really unique and generous being. I did some shopping for food, eating, and the basic daily hygiene activities. That's life.

How about yours? :)

No comments: