Wednesday, December 5, 2018

And 4AM Again

Wide awake and still wondering why no one stays awake with me and no one shares my company my happiness my misery a life lived contemplatively... the past two days I gave into coffee, I think, yes, two cups on Monday and one cup on Tuesday and tomorrow may be more of the same. Will power pushed to limits as the determination to return under 180 motivates me but the energy is not just a weight loss thing, it's a stretching out to envelope family thing because there is woe in the family with a very ill dog in the dog hospital and financial woes and that is just part of my wakiness these days. The excitement of the move is another, but not so exciting is wondering why the new roommate isn't coming through with the key he said he'd get so I could start moving my stuff over there a little at a time to save moving costs and...

here I am.

Narf :)

No comments: