Sunday, December 2, 2018

Record Keeping

The way I keep track of all the blogs has changed over the years and I am way behind in the titles list (aka table of contents), but tonight I spent hours cutting and pasting blog entry addresses into a notepad file which is halfway to updating the records cuz someday someone might want a table of contents and map of the written gardens, ya know? While doing that, I found dozens of comments and some were not obvious SPAM, but all were old thanks to Google Corporate indifference and poor customer service. The background TV has been The Last Ship and I am realizing I don't remember much beyond halfway through season two and sure enough, as it almost always does, eliminating main characters is undermining my enjoyment of the show. Especially when the replacements are arrogant as if they don't have to win over an audience. Some hunger is rising too. And the usual loneliness, as usual, again, naturally.

Anybody out there?

Narf :)

No comments: