Tuesday, December 11, 2018

We Are Family

The human race, all life itself, in fact. I live this. One family. Life. Carbon-based Earth species. Humans. It has nothing to do with daily life and it has everything to do with daily life. I wish more people would live it and understand and share. Maybe some do, just nobody does it with me. So I wander alone caring and sharing and giving and living and helping and yelping and sometimes, not sleeping cuz I don't want to miss a thing. What if the one came along?

Will no one stay awake with me?...

Meanwhile, today was another day. Ups and downs. Ups was moving more stuff into the new place. Down was the room and garage space is still not empty and ready for me to move in. I keep hoping it will be, but the new roommate is procrastinating and I may have to move all of his stuff out of the room and my side of the house myself. Not cool, but I just need to get it done if he won't. Up was having a job where I got a lot done, important meeting and more, and still having time to do the moving during the work day. Down was getting back here to a 40-something degree house with the smell of propane in the air because the current roommate uses a propane heater to try heat the house. This leads to me sleeping less than usual in a room with the window open on a night the temperature will drop below 40 degrees, not to mention increased stress. Changes are coming, but uncertainty about what I am moving into, being that the new roommate still has his stuff in my space... did I mention increased stress?

Hey, I didn't say we all take care of each other like family should...

Narf.

No comments: