Monday, December 10, 2018

The Dailymail Really Brought Me Down

I think it's a British newspaper. You can read more about the bummer still lingering if you want. Such a sudden downward mood swing. I wrote this to them on their website:

Dear Dailymail... I posted a very positive hopeful video on my "Hope For Us All" Facebook page and you blocked it, so I came here to find it to see it again and I can't find it. It was a video compilation and had "viralhog" in the upper right hand corner. Now Facebook threatened my account because you complained about my hopefulness. Didn't you want to share the hopefulness in the video you told Facebook was your property? You hoarding hope during the holiday season? Very sad. Even Scrooge and the Grinch learned to share hope. Sorry if you did not want to, you should say that in the video next time or how is someone to know?


I should be joyful and was until I went on Facebook. My team won the Tournament Championship in Monday Night Softball tonight. Big Trophy someone got to take home (I don't want trophies, I want T-Shirts lol). It's also Precious' birthday (Happy Birthday Precious). Still, the greed and selfishness and hatred in the world came pouring in after I read the Facebook warning. I hate Facebook all the more now, so much negativity. Such a bummer world it shows.

Coming back here to this again probably didn't help.

Nite.

No comments: