Thursday, December 20, 2018

Early To Bed, Moving Update

No moving today due to rain, but the two full car loads yesterday made a big dent in the boxes and there may just be a couple of carloads left before all that is left is the big stuff that will need a truck. I am hoping the new roommate (who will be named soon, probably) and his truck
will be available somewhere near the end of the month for the bed, TV, washer and dryer, bookcase, and wire-frame shelving I do't want to take apart. One truck trip might do it, two at most, from the storage place and one from here. So I am shooting for a full day of using his truck (with or without him) or renting a truck for Saturday the 29th. Still at least four or five carload trips from here and still a day of packing to do this weekend (though I forgot I have a softball tournament... somehow I will make the time and find the energy to do the packing... I do have Monday and Tuesday off work as well and work is wonderfully flexible as all the moving so far was on work time and more will be done tomorrow). So the move is progressing as planned.

And now, early to bed. Nite nite.

Narf :)

No comments: