Saturday, December 29, 2018

Packing Up The Last Boxes

Yup, getting the the point where this room could be empty tomorrow. If I decide to flatten the air mattress and sleep in the new place tomorrow night. I don't think the new roommate will ind, I'm just puzzled that he hasn't moved any of his stuff out of my room, bathroom, living room, or kitchen space. Every closet and cabinet, including in my bedroom and bathroom, is full of his or his kids stuff. That kind of sets me up to be the big bad man who took their mommy's bedroom and their bathroom. Anyway, I am close to deciding I will ask if he has any issue with my moving in earlier and just do it. Eb wants me out of here (he doesn't do separation well, but then, he doesn't share emotions well as I may have mentioned). So look at the time. Giving Harpo the hours earlier pushed the packing to this wee hour. Fatigue. New roommate said he will be here around 10 AM tomorrow with his truck. Then Sunday, two trips to the storage place and I'm done. One rent for January instead of three (December was expensive).

Are we having fun yet?

Narf :)

No comments: