Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Nodding, Then Wired

I was nodding off and then, the body hunger may have nudged me awake a bit, but I finally laid down and was going to play the game until I fell asleep when the text came from Jackson to let me know she was back at the hospital with the dog and so I sent text support and then came midnight when my circadian rhythm starts waking. It was a ten hours desk day and some things were accomplished at work. The evening was The Last Ship and Fishdom again. Then, texting, then, more Fishdom and Toon Blast and Toy Blast and slices of processed meat and as the calorie reduction continues another day but lack of sleep is the excuse not to go to the gym so the old pattern continues alone again, unnaturally.

And how are you? (cuz it matters to me).

Narf :)

No comments: