Sunday, December 30, 2018

Couch and Pillows

Stretched out on the couch in front of the TV in the living room, what a luxury it is to have a home where I am welcome to do this. After falling asleep watching Orphan Black (and very happy Amazon does not auto-start the next episode like the foolishness of the other streamers do), I headed nto my room and curled up on the pillows on the air mattress one last time. I didn't even blow the mattress up, just curled up on the pillows (I sleep with seven pillows and need a new head pillow, so soon to be eight and I don't even have a long body pillow... I like pillows :) ) and slept soundly straight on through till morning (though I probably left the couch around 5AM lol). Waking now to start the last day of this move.

Are you tired of the play by play of the new place - or celebrating with me?

Hope you have reasons for joy at your end too. :)

Narf :)

No comments: