Sunday, December 23, 2018

Another Carload

The moving continues, carload by carload. I am nearly done, maybe three more carloads and then a couple of truckloads (the new roommate has a small pick-up he said we can use next weekend... if he doesn't follow through (a scenario I must prepare for since I want to be completely moved by the 31st and he hasn't emptied the bedroom closet, the linen closet, or the bathroom cabinets yet), I'll just rent a truck for a day. I moved a few stacks of boxes into the bedroom but still left the space wide open so the bed and shelving can go into it) and I rearranged the garage so it takes up wall space and leaves the middle of the garage free for whatever. Getting closer to the actual move in date, the excitement is building.

Wish you were here to share it.

Narf :)

No comments: