Monday, December 31, 2018

New Year's Pizza

It was good. The almost NY pizza. The flaw is the same flaw every pizza has down here, the bread. The water is so different in NYC because it comes from a mountain reservoir and is filtered and treated so it has a very unique flavor and cooks bread differently than just about anywhere else. There is a place called Brooklyn Bage right nearby I'll have to try. As for pizza, this is the place I want to try. Closest to us. First thing I saw is that have shrimp and eggplant as toppings. Steak and chicken for the meat lovers. Not cheap, but then, this is Lake Mary. Hillbilly rich. Or something like that lol. This little cul de sac has thousands of dollars blowing up all around this house. Thousands of fireworks have blown up already and there's hours to go before midnight. A festive little cul de sac this is. and now thatForever came to it's end, Dr. Who begins again. From The Marriage... and on to the introduction of my favorite, Oswin, later to be my favorite character. Coincidence or dd he choose it because the episode before her introduction is his favorite episode? We may have a better connection here than even I sensed at first.

No more pizza, save room for the snacks I'm bringing to the party. Yup, pig out continues later.

Missing chocolate though. Wonder if Harpo will surprise me.

Narf :)

No comments: