Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Little Progress

Yes, so I vented emo, sent out resumes, got the car serviced, and last night actually slept almost nine full hours. I woke before noon and almost stayed in bed to sleep some more, but instead texted Curly and motivated myself to start moving stuff around around here. He stopped by the give me the key to the garage and that bit of moral support helped. All of the doors are not in the garage and the garage is partially reorganized so more can fit. Moving heavy stuff around in the garage and then moving the doors, some weighing more than a hundred pounds, knocked me out. The heat was also brutal. I brought a chair and my fan into the garage and sat down and almost nodded off. The body needed rest.

I finished up after catching my breath and brought six cases of water in along with some other stuff from the car. If I didn't have softball tonight I might have continued, but my arms and shoulders are exhausted and definitely need a few hours rest before softball. So here we have a rare daytime entry because something different actually happened. I still don't know how serious I am about a job just yet. I got a call from Florida Hospital while I was waiting for my car and turned down an interview for night shift a position as assistent to the EEG tech in a sleep lab. Shhhh, don't tell all the worry-worts around me, m'ok? :)

Smiles are good, ya know? :)

No comments: