Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Sometimes Just Eh

I enjoyed softball tonight, though it is too brief as I want more socialization and more exercise, but I hit well, pitched well, and we won a game. We found out that they ruled the game rained out last week a complete game so we lost that one. Rain decided our rally came too late. I would be quite sad without softball. Jackson was there playing with her team so we chatted a few minutes. It's bittersweet to see her for so many reasons, but she's family and I would rather a few minutes now a couple of times a month and semi-daily texting than no contact at all.

I helped Curly with more yard work today and the backyard looks much better. The weeds are cut, the whole area is cleared, there is a back-up space to turn the car around, bricks and logs bordering the fence and septic tank area, and with a few hours more work, some serious bug spraying, and a couple of chairs and table and it will be a cool backyard space. For now, it's the parking space I will use when the front spaces are filled by the other neighbors guests. My space, nobody elses for now :)

So it's not all blah blah blah, but some days are just eh if you know what I mean.

No comments: