Monday, May 30, 2016

Holiday Softball

An extra softball pick-up game is set for this morning, maybe because it is a holiday and there is no league softball tonight. I am happy about that and will be heading out in a few minutes. I am debating about eating a little chicken for protein. I slept well for four hours so we shall see if that was enough as after softball I intend to help Curly with yardwork. Gonna be a long hot day outdoors, just what the body needs to stay young and fit (I am only ever so slightly being sarcastiv because it is also true). Jackson responded to an overnight text with lol, so yay for staying in touch. She keeps her phone on emergency phone calls only overnight so I somtimes text and it won't wake her.

That is the morning report for all who care, in case it matters.

Make today a great day :)

No comments: