Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Lonely Nights

Some are much lonelier than others but the overall loneliness is still increasing as it has for many months (with a sharp spike just two months ago when Jackson moved out). I should acknoledge that so it does not lead to even more emotional eating and downbeats than it has. We can all get depressed no matter how well our child inside has adjusted to the solutide of this life. Lately I may be seeking the limits of sself-indulgence again. Feel free to discuss amongst yourselves. Or with me, even.

Meanwhile, today was up and down and up again as I delayed my planned departure for the car dealer to take care of the oil change that was required fifty miles ago and spent too much time online instead. No, I am still not job hunting in any routine manner. After the earth-shattering discussions online (sarcasm for meaningless), I headed to Curly's for Tuesday night cards but the 20 minute trip took an hour, at least, because of traffic. Frustrated, I ate hot dogs and felt bloated all through cards. But cards was fun even more ssubdued than I usually would be without the bloat. I must stop the emotional eating, eat healthier food, and cut out the sugar drinks. Do it or be stupid, so there.

Arriving home I played Ruzzle (becoming sort of a nightly ritual) and collected my 100 gold coins for winning last week's tournament. If only there was some point or meaning or value to it all, aye?

No worries, we shall survive. Take care of yourself and keep in touch.

No comments: