Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Low Gear

The good news is I made a bit of progress, even if it is in low gear. After waking last night around 2:30am, I did not go on Facebook, I instead released the emo that was building up. Following that, I wandered through job emails and sent out a bunch of resumes. I showered and headed out around 7:30am to get the car serviced and finally decided on doing it at Wal-Mart after an hour or more (details where they belong). After taking care of the car I headed to Curly's and accompanied him on one job then we both took naps at his place. Dinner was cheeseburgers, finally, as I was craving them for a few weeks. Tuesday Night cards was the usual fun, although everybody was pretty tired and running in low gear so i fit in well lol. Headed home after cards and almost fell right to sleep.

Nite Nite :)

No comments: