Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Pity-Parties

Yeah, so I threw a little pity party for myself and no one came. Nyuk Nyuk is the appropriate reaction with a touch of oh, whise guy, aye? for good measure. You can read all the morbid drippings in the usual place. Monday Night softball when off as usual and I played well tonight and we won. I hung out with the girls and cheered on all the teams since I play with some of them. I skipped the after softball sports bar to save money and went to Taco bell instead for some dollar menu stuff and headed home. I fell asleep shortly after eating and was intending to sleep through and wake up and do a few things, but I woke about 2:30am and vented all the emo inside and was still awake in the morning so I headed out to take care of the car. Yes, this is a catch up entry.

So much fun is is to write :)

Narf :)

No comments: