Sunday, May 29, 2016

Being Awake is Nice

Yes, thought it might drive a person crazy (song reference, anybody... anybody?... Bueller?) my babbling happens with more more proclivity and assorted other big words that may or not be out of place when I am awake. So I am more awake at the moment than I have been in days, proabbly longer, as I slept at least ten hours and most of it was deep very restful sleep. Maybe I can remember how to turn off my mind like I used to (he says with a smile lol lam).

A big bold beautiful bombing thunderstorm woke me, I think, and I enjoyed watching it from inside (though my view is quite limited, alas... I wonder how that house I bought all those years ago is doing now) and then sat down to babble on a bit and now, looking around wondering what to do with my evening. Hopeing Jackson made it home safely as she texted me just before leaving work and has not responded. Don't worry, be happy.

Ok, so what else is new? Gonna get up and do something around here now. Hope your evening is fun too :)

No comments: