Friday, May 20, 2016

Push-ups, Every Morning

Not even close. I've not done a push-up in years. I've not done a sit-up in decades. I require a full service reprimand and full frontal motivational intervention. Anyone with a sincere desire to be my friend who truly wants nothing from me other than for me to be my best is welcome and encouraged to send motivation. Anyone with faces like these can get me to do almost anything, at least once. Yes, in case it matters, I do have a libido lol lam :)

Just imagine if this entry was in the dirt, drama, and details blog what secrets might be shared (yes, still laughing... if you're not, you just don't get me, but thanks for your interest and I do hope you enjoy your reading and you are very welcome to stay if you play nice).

Where is the brevity we come here for? Oh yeah, today I selpt in as usual and woke to the sound of Curly's leaf blower. I helped him distribute and flatted the huge pile of mulch left in the driveway, then showered and we headed to play Bridge at Excel and the Commodore's place. I won the night on the last hand as Excel and I stopped Curly and the Commodore's attempt at 3 No Trump. dinner was light, leftovers. Home again now, I am catching up on blogs. There, was that brief enough for you?

The title reference is to the upper body work out I got pitchforking mulch. It felt great and I want motivation to do more exercise, which lead to the physical awareness and libido references in this entry, in case it matters. So if you wanna be my lover, you better get with my other blogs (or something like that lol).

Today was good rest, hard work, and fun. Hope yours was too. :)

No comments: