Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Alas, Same Old Story

A week without an entry and nobody even noticed. Oh well, I was enjoying reminiscing about a time when I receive lots of comments to my daily babbles and I'll probably ramble on about that somewhere, but for now, let's just do what we do here. Daily updates. In case it matters (someday, right?). So what happened today. :)

The pattern of waking after noon continues as the pattern of writing and reading and enjoying the night all night continues. After waking I continued reading the Behind the Candoor blog and smiled about most of life ten or eleven years ago. Then I showered and headed to Curly's for cards. I was distracted and rushed my food during cards so I was even more distracted and bloated which left me uninterested in cards or anything, but I played. We broke up as we usually do just after midnight and I played Ruzzle after I got home, then came here to update.

I see why this could be easily ignored lol lam :)

You want more? :)

No comments: