Friday, May 27, 2016

Early Friday

With both teams we were supposed to play in our double header not showing up, we won two games by forfeit. Sucks because our coach spent a lot of time finding subs because more than half of hour team was away for the holiday weekend and all that time spent finding players was a waste of time. Then we had six players subbing for us who drove out to the fields anticipating playing two games for no games. At least we all had batting practice and that was a good thing because a few of us, me included, really needed it. I used my new bat and hit well with it, though it definitely needs breaking in and it definitely wears me out (30 ounces end loaded).

No one wanted to go out afterward so I headed home and here we are, a lot earlier than usual. I resisted stopping for food so I saved money and I kept the calories down and still feel stuffed so I supposed that is a good thing times two or three. Sat down to eat and catch my breath (figuratively) and now I'm gonna shower and listen to music and write (been writing more lately which is a very good sign cuz the more I write, the more it means I am in a good place inside, but alas, it represent why I am alone because who would ever keep up with me when I am in a really really good place inside lol lam sigh :)

Make it a great night (and hope it was a great day) :)

No comments: