Friday, May 27, 2016

Sleep 'n Play

That's life these days. Sleeping as the body asks for it, waking when the body wants to wake. Softball and cards make up most of the the play time. Tonight was Thursday Night Bridge at Excel and the Commodore's place. Dinner was meat and potatoes and veggies, as usual. Crock pots cook meat soft enough to cut with a fork or spoon. Pork roast, little potatoes, squash/zuccini mix. I may get a crock pot but I am not sure how hot it would make this place. Cheaper ones that do not have rubber seals steam up a place and that would not work here at all. I must pay more attention when around them. I could do pasta and veggies and chili and meatballs and other stuff I like.

Bridge was fun. I started out great and slowed down as I lost focus. I was hungry I think and I have no caffeine. I slipped into third place behind the Commodore and Curly by the end of the night. I had a bologna and cheese (muenster) sandwich when I got home and I am starting to feel sleepy.

I hope you had a good day and night too :)

No comments: