Sunday, May 22, 2016

Alas, Again

There were three, count them, three softball tournaments within a half hour of where I am sitting and I was welcome to play in all three, sort of, but I didn't. The travel team coach called late last night to say I wouldn't be needed and since saving $25 was the best I could make of that, I didn't call either of the other tournaments that asked me to play. It was too late. I was too lazy. I saved money. Yeah, all great reasons. Right.

So instead I slept and wandered Facebook and played Bridge on the computer. I have new Facebook pages that I will link somewhere eventually and hope for someone to notice and appreciate the time and energy and ideas I put out there.

Actually, that was last night and yesterday I think. I woke today and texted Curly who was supposed to be working on his mom's pool. He texted back that I should come to his mom's in a bathing suit and bring change of clothes, which meant I was helping with the pool and then we were heading to his house for dinner, cards, and games. That's what happened. Pool, dinner, cards and games. Fun.

You? :)

No comments: