Sunday, May 8, 2016

Another Tournament

Yes, another upper level softball tournament and I survived. Didn't even get hit this time. Losing helps. The other team does not need to try to knock out the pitcher when they are winning. I decided to buy a facemask. With accessories, over $115 dollars. The wallet choked and the budget director is screaming, but the sensible voice in my head saying don't get killed playing softball is quite happy. We lost all three, again. We are just not at the level of those teams in this upper division tournaments. Coach says we will get better. We might get hurt first, but at least I'll have my own mask next time.

The tournament, ironically, was five minutes from jackson's new place. Unfortunately she was out of town celebrating her neice's birthday and Mother's Day. Figures. What about me? Wah wah wah and all that jazz. After the tournament I headed to Excel and The Commodore's for dinner and Bridge. We had fun.

How about you? :)

No comments: