Friday, May 13, 2016

Another Day

I will be here (or somewhere sharing words), it seems, as long as I am able to physically share words for so many reasons, but primarily to practice sharing even when no one is around to share. We all believe something and I believe we are here, alive in this physical life, to share. What's your story?

Today was like most days since this blog began and since I stopped working, waking up late, tapping out some words on the keyboard, then going out for some fun. Curly came by and I rode along with him on an out of town errand and he treated me to lunch at Mellow Mushroom (I left a $10 tip, still a fool spending money and eating lots of calories). I did pick up Vitamin B Complex along the way, but none of the other things on yesterday's list of things to do got done. MMaybe tomorrow (doubtful, as I am still awake and it is going on two full days now).

After Curly's arrand, we drove down to Excel and the Commodore's place and played Bridge. I won the night again, which suggests I am learning the game. Curly drove me back here and headed home. I fell asleep playing Ruzzle and woke about an hour or two later, crawled into bed, and here I am. Laying in bed didn't work. The leftover Taco bell was good.

What's going on in your world?

No comments: