Thursday, July 4, 2019

Because I Love To Write

If ever asked, as I have been on occasion, why I write so much in so many blogs, the answer is simple. Some even ask why I write when no one seems to notice or care. The same simple answer holds true. I love to write. Not because I think I am any good at it, not because I want anyone to read, no less publish and support me as a professional, not even because I want anyone to read (though I do, I do, I so do want you to read and respond and be my friend and lavish me with honest love and where appropriate, praise and accolades and great wealth, even, but at least just read and let me know what you think about whatever it is I am rambling on about, as it is, ya know?), but simply because I love to write.

Do I think about form or style or technique or anything? Rarely. Mostly I just let the words flow as I let my mind wander wherever it may wander. Fixing a hole where the rain gets in, sometimes. That is, resolving conflicts or challenges or obstacles (what, you didn't see the clinical therapeutic references in the Beatle's song?... how gauche, aye? lol... ok, so maybe gauche is not the right term, but ignorant has such disproportionately negative connotations, I mean, it's just not knowing, after all). So anyway, that's why I write, in case you wondered, in case you wanted to know, in case it mattered.

The laundry and cleaning continues. Bravo!

Narf :)

No comments: