Thursday, July 4, 2019

New Content

I suppose the word content is appropriate for what you see when you go to a web page, especially a blog, as it is often more than words to read. It's just still something I find new in my brain. The term content creator must include poets, artists, musicians, as well as scientists and really, anyone, but I still seem to prefer a less generic term. When I think of one, I'll let you know lol. Anyway, there is often no new content in this blog.

Often, the doe-eyed stare that might follow stating the obvious is my plaything, my rhetorical device, if you will. Rhetoric too, but that's another blog or few I suppose. Literary device are like feathers that tickle the fancy of a reader, perhaps, but then, so many analogous metaphors could develop and still, say nothing. No new content, but many words. This is part of what I do here (see the profile, ah!), play with words. I love to play with words at least as much as I love you and I love you unconditionally, at least. It would be fun for a literary critic (I said critic, not butcher) to play the name game with my babblings. What's that device, which technique is employed here, to wither there as well. I'll leave f for you t add the question marks, I mean, if you are the curious one. I am only supposing, really, not actually asking, now, am I?

This is the day I have promised myself, laundry and babble and all sorts of fun (or fun or all sorts, even).

In case it matters.

Narf :)

No comments: