Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Good Morning Sunshine

I am just so bright and cheery these last few entries, aye? lam. TA bustles around the house, apparently working from home today, so the silent stillness that would likely have helped is not available, but I am here, home, sitting back in the recliner with my legs up and breathing carefully. I laid down in bed for a couple of hours after falling asleep in the recliner, woke with the alarm, hit snooze a bunch of times, texted the boss to let him know I'd be in later, and now sit typing these words to you. Cuz it matters, right? Cuz you care. When I give up believing that, then> I will be in trouble.

The entire right side hurts. Shoulder, arm, ribs, lower abdomen, and calf muscle. Well, almost the entire right side. The hip doesn't hurt. I took the fall with my arm bent, upper arm pressing against my rib cage and just below. The ribs and right side organs took the hardest blow. The ribs are very sore, especially painful when I breath or move. The organs area is less sore and only hurts when I move a certain way. The shoulder and arm are sore when I use them, but not concerning. The calf (did I mention I was hit by a hard line drive because I couldn't move well after the fall?) is sore and swollen. Calf muscle was hurting before the game, yeah, I'm probably repeating myself, again.

Feel free to inject something new and exciting into my veins.

I know you're out there somewhere.

Hugs and Narf :)

No comments: