Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Ooops

The phone woke me. It was boss. He was asking me if I had a defensive driver training this morning. Apparently people called from the learning center where they were gathered. It took a second for the ton of bricks to hit me in the head, but oh yes. I forget to set the alarm. We agreed that I would take the day off and should have taken yesterday off to heal the body. He is so understanding, I hope.

Then, emails started popping up and the phone rang, so I'm working from home more than not working. I received an email from the brand new training coordinator. Someone wrote a long letter of complaint. I forwarded it to boss apologizing, explaining I am not relaxing due to stressing over screwing up and keeping the job, and contemplating going into the office. He wrote back that I should not worry and stay home.

I'm still stressing... hours later... what time is it?

Narf...

No comments: