Thursday, July 11, 2019

Stop the Weekend, I Want to Get Off

Well, not really, but the merry-go-round of pigging out on the weekend, that needs to stop. Hard braking. Cease and desist. The pizza and ice cream and chocolates and calories-laden foods must be banned this weekend. So I am challenging myself to do just that. If only the challenge was not being done with a wink and a nod and a sigh and a giggle. But for tonight, at least, and the past few days, I've kept calories under 1000 a day. Today was 380 calories for lunch, mostly protein, and dinner was a pile of shrimp and five slices of fat free turkey. Low calorie, low fat, again, mostly protein.

Socializing usually requires food, so I have yet another reason to not be social. Two days off, what to do. Well, I have tomorrow to decide, but I'll be out of the office most of the day tomorrow. I told myself I must shop for an elliptical for weeks now, so maybe a trip to a couple of places that sell elliptical machines to try them out. We need paper towels, so I can stop at Costco, though I might do that tomorrow. Sunday morning is softball downtown, sweat producing in the heat. Shopping after that might be sticky, but hey, I'm not shopping for clothes, and sporting goods stores are where sweaty people buy stuff, right? lol. I have dinner and a show planned with Jane in the evening. Could be a busy (and expensive) Sunday.

Tonight, I will try to fall asleep early cuz I need to be out of the house before sunrise tomorrow. Out in the field, inspecting, and enjoying the ride to and from places. Some walks in the park. A fine way to end a work week. What's your week like? What are you like? What do you like? Who are you, anyway?

Narf :)

No comments: